The Licensing Exam Review Guide in Nursing Home Administration, Seventh Edition
Author: James E. Allen PhD MSPH NHA IP
Number Of Pages: 208
Publisher: Springer Publishing Company
Release Date: 2015-12-02
"...[A]n invaluable tool if used as a study guide... Long term care is continually changing and this seventh edition includes some of these changes and updates the sample questions to align with them. This is an excellent tool for anyone preparing to take the national licensing exam. Score: 95 - 4 Stars!"
--Dave Walker, BSE, LNHA, MU Sinclair School of Nursing, Doody's Reviews
Sixth Edition A Doody‚Äôs Core Title!
The seventh edition of this classic review guide for nursing home administration licensure is revised and updated to reflect new information as recentlymandated for the federally required national exam. It is based on the same format as the actual exam and provides an easy-to-use, effective way to reviewessential concepts and practice test-taking skills.
The seventh edition reflects all changes to the new exam and includes more than 1,000 test questions with answer keys. Contains cross-references to thepage in Nursing Home Administration, Seventh Edition, where each question topic is discussed, and new content specific to the NAB exam. With coreinformation on management, governance, and leadership; finance and business; environment; resident and patient care; and human resources‚Äîplus savvytest-taking strategies‚Äîit includes everything you need for exam success.
New to the Seventh Edition:
- New questions and answers reflecting all updates and revisions
- New laws and federal regulations
- Impacts of the ACA on long-term care
- MDS 3.0
- 2015 federal requirements for electronic health records
- New RAI (Resident Assessment Instrument)
- New quality indicators
- New lifestyle safety code inspection processes
- New ICD-10-CM (International Classification of Diseases‚ÄìClinical Modification, 10th Revision)
- New topics including transportation options, customer care, data security, social media, contractual agreements, information management and technology, and much, much more
- More than 1,000 questions with answer key
- Core information on management, governance, and leadership; finance and business; environment; nursing: resident/patient care; and human resources
- Test-taking strategies for success
1 - 50 question printable practice test with associated answer keys.
Our format for each question and answer is simple. All questions were derived directly from the regulations and code sections prescribed by your state. From these texts, we create our questions of either a situational context or a direct statement of fact about the regulation. With this format, we are encouraging the test taker to use both Recognition and Recall.
In our Answer Key, we include not only the correct option (A - B - C - D), but we also include actual code or regulation text from which it was referenced, as well the section number from where it came.
We understand that sometimes issues may arise that are out of our control, and money becomes a short supply. For a quick resolution try a payday loan with CheckCity. Fast and easy approval up to $255 and 20% off this first time. Click here.